for the Exploration of the Unconscious
A 15-lesson email course for beginners
This course deals with the psychoanalytic methods for the exploration of
the unconscious. If you already took our What is Psychoanalysis course this is the logic follow up. If you didn't, don't worry as we explain everything further and illustrate the usage of the methods.
1. The Unconscious
4. The role of repression in symptom-formation
5. Mental apparatus. Drives
6. Methods of investigation of the unconscious: Free association
7. Analysis of slips and mistakes
8. Analysis of symptomatic acts
9. Dream interpretation (1. Children Dreams)
10. Dream interpretation (2. Structure of Dreams)
11. Dream interpretation (3. Analysis)
12. Dream interpretation (4. Sexual Dreams)
13. Interpretation of symbols (a comparison between Freud and Jung approaches)
14. Psychoanalysis and dreams
15. Self-analysis (introduction to the analysis of your own dreams without support)
Should you take this course now, you'll benefit from our 5-page bonus paper dealing with the interpretation of a dream with a sexual content. (PDF - worth $15).
You may complete the online quiz upon finishing the course (not mandatory).
This course is interactive, that is, you may talk with J Jones through email whenever you need further explanation regarding the topics approached.
Just send him your question and he'll respond in no time.
Schedule and Delivery
This is a 15-lesson course delivered through email. Lessons are sent on a schedule of one lesson every two days. This way you have enough time to read them all.
Payment through credit card,
PayPal or wire transfer
Please click the button below to be taken to our secure order form:
Upon the completion of your payment, you'll received an email with further instruction on course starting procedure. Please read and follow.
Should you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest you enter our email address in your contact list to be sure you'll receive our answer in your inbox. We respond within one business day.
- Questions and answers here.