for the Exploration of the Unconscious
A 15-lesson email course for beginners
The psychoanalytic methods for the exploration of the unsconscious mind
are presented in this course here. If you already took our What is Psychoanalysis course this is the logic follow up. If you didn't, don't worry as we explain everything on a more pragmatical basis.
1. The Unconscious
4. The role of repression in symptom-formation
5. Mental apparatus. Drives
6. Methods of investigation of the unconscious: Free association
7. Analysis of slips and mistakes
8. Analysis of symptomatic acts
9. Dream interpretation (1. Children Dreams)
10. Dream interpretation (2. Structure of Dreams)
11. Dream interpretation (3. Analysis)
12. Dream interpretation (4. Sexual Dreams)
13. Interpretation of symbols (a comparison between Freud and Jung approaches)
14. Psychoanalysis and dreams
15. Self-analysis (introduction to the analysis of your own dreams without support)
Should you take this course now, you'll benefit from our 5-page bonus paper dealing with the interpretation of a dream with a sexual content. (PDF - worth $15).
You may complete the online quiz upon finishing the course (not mandatory).
This course is interactive, that is, you may talk with J Jones through email whenever you need further explanation. Just send him your question and
he'll respond in no time.
Schedule and Delivery
This is a 15-lesson course delivered through email. Lessons are edited like email messages and the rate of delivery is one lesson every two days. This
way you have enough time to read them all.
Order this course now through credit card or PayPal and start reading today!
Upon the payment confirmation will be giving a link to our course page. Please read and follow.
Please access our Q & A page here or send us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We respond within two business days.